QUALITY CONTROL PROCESSES
- Packaging is examined up to the finest details.
- Planning: Pattern, Measure, Shrinkake
- Cutting: Spreading and Fabric Control
- Outsource Control: Product Specialist conducts in the moment of the sticthing and after the stages of inspection and reporting in details by checking outsources.
- Washing: Color and washing details of all products are checked one by one to reach the most perfect product by Product Specialist.
- Mounting Buttons and Rivets
- Cleaning Waist Loops
- Cleaning Yarns
- Quality Controlling
quality control processes continue in the finest details.